Waterlogik works with:
Waterlogik is a new company, formed as a subsidiary of Equine Health Centre Limited (EHC), and coming into being as a result of EHC’s years of development of its unique Seawalker® product; a specialist hydrotherapy facility for the training and rehabilitation of sports horses.
The key dilemma which EHC faced in the development of the Seawalker® was the requirement to maintain the same body of cold salt water in continued clean, clear and healthy condition for six months or more and with up to 80 horses training in it each day, resulting in a massive and repeated manure loading. With the horse’s health and well-being as a central consideration, EHC set out to develop a unique self-cleaning, chlorine-free filtration/purification platform capable of removing high concentrations of contaminants and with a built-in water recovery system to recycle backwash water. The result is highly efficient and cutting edge technology made specifically to our requirements and capable of repeatedly recycling contaminated water.
With millions of pounds worth of horses now using the Seawalker® every day in installations around the world, its innovative filtration/purification system maintains extremely high quality water, day after day.
The key features of the system are:
• it handles fibrous matter with ease;
• it handles high concentrations of contaminant;
• it suffers minimal water loss as a result of its backwash recycling system;
• it does not use harmful chlorine;
• it returns completely clean and clear water in a single pass;
• it operates at extremely high flow rates (up to 100,000 litres per hour), using advanced Siemens PLC technology for automation, but it is also scaleable according to site-specific flow rate and automation requirements.